Wednesday 15 December 2010

Media Poster

 Final Product



Unlike my Media Magazine there was not much I changed about my poster only the image. The only thing I have is the planning sketches that I made. This is because I knew what I was doing with the Media poster and didn't have to change things around as much.

During my planning I had to figure out what picture I was going to use, even though my ideas were good they were not suited for this project as they wouldn't of looked as good as I would hope. The first idea was to get the characters sticking there heads out of a door so I could of put it on the side of the poster with the info down the side. The second idea was to get the childrens tea set I had and make the killer drink out of it like he was having a tea party however this idea was put towardsa my movie magazine instead because I felt like it wouldn't fit the poster. In my improvment I put a clock in the background to make it relevent to my film title.

This is my Questionnaire for my Media Poster

I learnt from audience feedback that my poster had to be what people liked to see on real Media posters. Things like all the main characters on the poster, the good guys and the bad guys. The genre people went for the most was Comedy, it seems comedy has a better effect on people and most of them do what comedies do and makes them laugh. The Pictures are the main thing that I need to focus on in my poster because that is what people have went for in the questionnaire and is what people expect to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment